Software Engineering Manager
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is seeking a hands-on, experienced engineering manager to join our Fusion Electronics team in Krakow, Poland. You've managed development teams developing C++ applications and have demonstrated hands on experience with Electronic Design, EDA or CAD development. You are in tune with the industry trends. You are comfortable in an agile environment and know how to build and guide a highly effective and high performing team. You also have experience building and maintaining a successful working relationship with Product Management and Experience Design teams. Most of all, you can inspire a team to do great things.
You will report to the Senior Engineering Manager.
You will work in a Hybrid working model based from our office in Krakow.
- Manage a cross functional team of developers responsible for delivering features and functionality
- Work with your team to help understand requirements, evaluate new features, new architecture and help drive decisions
- Build collaborative partnerships with software architects, technical leads and key individuals within other functional organizations
- Build and foster a high-performance culture, mentor team members and provide your team with the tools and motivation to make things happen
- Create plans, track and ensure tactical execution and adherence to budgets, schedules, plans, and performance
- Develop staff by coaching, facilitating career aspirations and providing growth opportunities
- Provide leadership to achieve high standards of done in areas of quality, security, scalability, user experience
- Collaborate and partner closely with teams across the globe
- Flexibility under changing conditions and the ability to multi-task between projects
- Passionate about customer success
- Masters degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 12+ years of software development experience
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous issues
- Experience with C++ and key technologies like STL, Qt, CMAKE, Python
- Knowledge of Electronics domain and Electronics software products
- Experience designing and developing highly scalable consumer facing applications
- You've been a part of a team that's shipped software with modern software processes and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure-as-Code, etc
- Experience with Scrum and agile development processes and methodologies
- Excellent communication and written skills
The Ideal Candidate
- You understand what it takes to develop and deliver highly scalable and highly performant Electronics applications
- You have 3 to 5 years of management experience
- You can recruit and attract exceptional talent
- You have a passion for being a mentor and a coach
- You have experience designing and manufacturing Electronic Circuits
- You support SCRUM and know how to build and guide a highly effective, self-managing and high performing teams
- You know how to execute and have demonstrated the ability to incrementally deliver
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).