Senior Software Engineer, Continuous Delivery
Job Requisition ID #
We work on hero CAD products Fusion and Inventor. We are extending our team and in a search of a Continuous Delivery (CD) senior developer to improve delivery quality and customer experience. You will work on large-scale projects with Python and C++ in cross-platform development environment.
This is a hybrid position in Pune, and you will report to Software Development Manager
- Design and implement delivery solutions for cross-platform software components and APIs.
- Implement components for CD, with high emphasis on quality and sound software engineering practices.
- Participate in software design reviews, conduct code reviews, and provide input and feedback to other members of the development team.
- Considers relationships, inter-dependencies and integration when estimating and scheduling project tasks.
- Provide insights into maintaining and supporting multiple major or critical applications.
- Describe the benefits and challenges of prototyping in development process.
- Troubleshoot and provide best feasible solutions.
- BS or above degree in Computer Science related fields with 5+ years' experience
- Excellent written and oral English
- Good programing knowledge and practice in Python and C++ (C, C#)
- Be familiar with docker and deployment tools like Kubernetes.
- Experience with Windows, Linux (or MacOS) based software development environment.
- Able to learn large software systems and participate development quickly.
- Cross-platform, Python and C++ coding experience
- Excellent debugging skills in interactive development of Python and C++
- Experience in Android or/and iOS
- Experience in Jenkins pipelines (Groovy scripting, PSL)
- Experience in installer technology e.g. msi, wix or MSIX
- Experience in AI related knowledge
- Experience in cloud-based deployment.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).