Web Fullstack Software Engineer
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a Web Fullstack Software Engineer to join our growing Water Integration team in Krakow, Poland. You will work on cloud services to allow data and hydraulic simulations to be shared across multiple products. These services will be built and run on modern cloud computing technology.
You are enthusiastic about designing and developing high quality software solutions. Here you will create, maintain and improve the tools making the developers more productive.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer you will have an impact on how we design, build, and deliver our products to millions of professionals. You will report to the Engineering Manager and work in a cross-functional team focused on developing and maintaining web services for important customer workflows. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of unique challenges which give you the chance to work with modern technology and grow your skills, while we make sure you don't forget to have fun along the way!
This team work in a Hybrid working model from our Krakow office.
- Develop and maintain web services for important workflows.
- Focus on quality, including writing unit/integration tests and refactoring when appropriate.
- Follow security best practices and quickly resolve security issues.
- Break apart complex initiatives into manageable chunks.
- Work closely with development teams to drive towards a common vision.
- Excellent knowledge of Git/GitHub
- Experience of development light serverless web applications
- Front end frameworks: Vue, React, Angular 2+ (2+ years)
- Hands-on experience of using REST API with services (GitHub, Artifactory, Slack)
- Experience of building CI/CD pipelines for web applications (DevOps, Jenkins)
- Hands-on experience of AWS, such as: CloudFormation, AppSync, IAM, ApiG, EventBridge, StepFunctions, and DyanamoDB.
- Monitoring tools: DataDog, Splunk, Grafana, Newrelic
- Scrum and agile development processes and methodologies
- Scripting: Python, PowerShell, Groovy, Bash
- Familiar with developing GraphQL APIs
- Experience with serverless cloud-native applications (preferably AWS)
- Project & Collaboration Management Systems (JIRA, Confluence Wiki)
Signs you're a great candidate
You are capable of developing from scratch a lightweight, reliable, and cheap serverless application, using AWS, representing the data from GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory and other systems.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).