Job Requisition ID #
Become a member and participate in a varied Software Engineering Scrum team in the Civil Infrastructure Product Line Group in Potsdam.
Our team develops Civil engineering software to be used in the cloud as well as on a desktop, to help civil engineers during both the design and review process.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about designing and developing high quality software solutions which may combine desktop applications web clients and cloud services.
You will have a significant impact on how we design, build, and deliver our products to millions of professionals. You will report to the local Engineering Manager and work in a cross-functional team focused on building and maintaining software for various products and components. You will work on a variety of unique challenges which give you the chance to learn modern technology and grow your skills.
At Autodesk we work in a Hybrid working model from our Potsdam office location.
- Prototype, implement, and maintain production software and software components.
- Collaborate within your team and with teams of engineers to design, plan, develop, refactor, test, deliver and maintain complex features within desktop applications, cloud services and web components
- Write unit and integration tests. Also support manual testing
- Work with the product owner, experience designer and product management teams to review and implement proposed designs
- Being Agile and using LEAN methodology as an active member of a Scrum team
- Perform regular code reviews
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Collaborate using tools such as Git, JIRA and wiki pages
- React framework
- First or upper-second class degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Basic knowledge with computational geometry
- Basic German knowledge, Solid English knowledge
- Passion to improve product quality and security
- Experience in handling large scale code basis and refactoring
- Experience in software development in a commercial setting in a scaled Scrum team scenario with several teams working on shared deliverables
- Experience with Git or similar source code revision control systems
- Experience with C++ and Typescript
- Working Experience or educational background in AEC industry is a plus
Tech that we use
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).