(Senior) Technical Product Owner Azure (f/m/x)
Berlin Brands Group
Berlin Brands Group (BBG) has been designing, producing, and selling products in the areas of kitchen appliances, garden & living, sports and consumer electronics since 2005 and is now one of Europe’s largest digital companies including over 900 employees around the globe. We love brands and products!
We are seeking a dedicated and highly skilled (Senior) Technical Product Owner Azure to lead and manage the development and improvement of our in-house-developed return tool and Middleware (ESB) to support the sustainable growth of our brands. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the implemented solutions support the simplicity and scalability of BBG's processes, while collaborating with various stakeholders and technical teams. The Product Owner will play a pivotal role in driving innovation, streamlining processes, and enhancing our technology offerings.
What you will do:
- Product Management: Own product roadmap and prioritize features for business goals and customer needs
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collect and analyze stakeholder requirements, lead feature selection, and maintain effective communication across specialist departments
- Translation of Technical Details: Translate technical information into business-relevant use cases for clear understanding of proposed changes
- Coordination: Collaborate with technical teams, product owners, and process owners for efficient feature implementation
- Resource Management: Calculate necessary resources and uplifts for feature development, providing fact-based advice to specialist departments
- Market and Trend Analysis: Proactively monitor market trends, emerging technologies, and industry best practices for informed product decisions
- Technical Team Management: Guide backend and frontend Developers, QA and DevOps professionals and ensure team performance, development and well-being
- Agile Process Management: Conduct SCRUM to maintain an agile development process
What we are looking for:
- Ideally completed university degree in the field of engineering
- 5-8+ years experience in similar roles, ideally in e-commerce
- Sound Azure app services knowledge
- .NET (at least v4+ / .NET Core (at least v3.1+) knowledge
- Experience with technical planning and prioritization
- Hands-on experience on planning and building complex backend/middleware systems and working with legacy systems
- Experience with data and infrastructure migration projects and decommissioning legacy systems
- Experience establishing and working within software development processes and quality guardrails
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Flexible and hybrid working model with up to 2 home office days per week
- Dog friendly and modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Ability to work up to 28 days per year from abroad
- Public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on our products and 40% employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Active promotion of your development, e.g. through continuous performance feedback, language courses, further training and mental health coaching by the Fürstenberg Institute
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers e.g. physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses
- Support by a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues who celebrate successes together at numerous company events
Who we are:
BBG creates, builds, buys, and scales consumer brands globally. Within the last 17 years we have created and built 14 own e-commerce brands including our largest and best-known brands Klarstein, auna, blumfeldt and Capital Sports. Since 2020, we have been buying e-commerce brands, scaling them globally through our more than 100 sales channels and now we integrated more than 40 brands into our product portfolio. Our passion for good products is reflected by the over 4,800 items we bring to our customers in 28 countries via the D2C (Direct-to-Consumer) model. Our headquarter is in Berlin, however our employees work in a total of 10 locations around the globe - from Europe, UK, USA, to Asia.
We plan to grow even further and reinvest in world-class logistics and fulfilment, innovative digital marketing, e-commerce, marketplace development and other sales channels. To fuel this growth, we are looking for talented and highly motivated colleagues like you to join us in shaping the DNA of BBG.
JOIN THE GANG!
Become a member of one of Europe's leading ecommerce companies and fill out the online application below. Laura Kreiner (Senior Talent Acquisition Manger) is looking forward to your application!