IT Asset Management Specialist - Software and Licensing
IT Services Department
In IT Services we design, build and maintain all of the corporate technology our workforce needs day-to-day, so they can in-turn deliver great products to our customers. We concentrate on delivering modern IT Services, offices and technology which enables our workforce to be more mobile and productive, where colleagues can take pride in owning our services end-to-end, enabling the business to work seamlessly and with limited fiction.
From design through to delivery and after-care, we work with the latest technologies on a global scale and rely on our team to overcome complex and fulfilling challenges at scale.
This includes maintaining key services such as; Corporate Identity, Infrastructure, Network, Voice, Endpoints, Collaboration Tools, Video Conferencing, IT Support, Asset Management and IT Offices Operations.
The IT Asset Management Specialist role will coordinate the life-cycle management for all hardware and software assets. Reporting to the Asset Management Manager.
This role manages all hardware, software asset portfolios using service now to capture, monitor, record, analyse and optimise.
This role focuses on delivering quality employee experience and ensures compliance and monitoring is maintained within the asset lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the IT hardware and software product life cycle
- Ensuring that the assets are tracked, received, recovered, deployed and retired in a controlled and compliant way
- Responsible for inventory data quality and ongoing data hygiene
- Maintains and monitors hardware software catalogue to ensure compliance
- Identifies efficiencies for opportunities of renewals, software licensing and services
- Track software Subscriptions and licences, to maintain compliance
- Tracks and manages equipment
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders
- Maintains and reports on metrics for Hardware, Software and licensing
- Creates training documents and training of users on automated workflows within the Servicenow
- Support Employees queries and ensure high quality customer experience
- Identify and track application owners around the business
What you’ll bring:
- Good Experience as an Asset Manager Analyst
- Good Experience within ServiceNow Administrator
- Experience managing assets for a medium or large company
- Proven experience of managing IT assets
- Previously worked in an IT Service Environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good ability to perform assigned tasks independently with little supervision.
- Good vendor management skills.
- Experience of maintaining a large asset database.
- The ability to showcase new ideas and bring adoption.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- ITIL related Certification
- ITAM Experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
What we offer:
Benefits & Perks: Global Impact, Personal Relevance
Booking.com’s Total Rewards Philosophy is not only about compensation but also about benefits. Our Total Rewards strive to make it easier for you to experience all that life has to offer on your terms so that you can focus on what really matters. We offer competitive compensation as well as thoughtful, valuable, and even fun benefits which include:
- Headquarters located in one of the most dynamic and cosmopolitan cities in Europe: Amsterdam.
- Contribute to a high scale, sophisticated, world-class product and see the real time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide.
- Be part of a truly international fast paced environment and performance driven culture.
- Full relocation support for you and your family to move to Amsterdam. We have fine-tuned this process by successfully relocating over 300 Technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year alone!
- Performance-based company that offers 29 vacation days, career advancement, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the “Booking Deal” including other perks and benefits.
- Company-sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture.
- Diverse and creative colleagues from every corner of the world.
- Health, life, and disability insurance*
- Annual paid time off and generous paid leave scheme including: parent, grandparent, bereavement, and care leave.
- Hybrid working including flexible working arrangements, and up to 20 days per year working from abroad (home country).
- Industry leading product discounts for yourself, friends, and family, including automatic Genius Level 3 status and quarterly Booking.com wallet credit.
- Free access to online learning platforms, development and mentorship programs, and a complimentary Headspace membership
- On-site meals, coffee, and snacks, including healthy and vegan options, daily*
#ThinkInclusion: Wellbeing & Inclusion at Booking.com:
Inclusion, Diversity, Belonging, Wellbeing and Volunteering (IDBWV) have been a core part of our company culture since day one. This ongoing journey starts with our very own employees, who represent over 140 nationalities and a wide range of ethnic and social backgrounds, genders and sexual orientations.
Take it from our Chief People Officer, Paulo Pisano: “At Booking.com, the diversity of our people doesn’t just create a unique workplace, it also creates a better and more inclusive travel experience for everyone. Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do. It’s a place where you can make your mark and have a real impact in travel and tech.”
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable adjustment to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Booking.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.