Senior Application Product Manager - Supply Chain
The Celonis Supply Chain team is a young team of product enthusiasts that focuses on developing best-in class Business Apps in the domain of Supply Chain. Business Apps are purpose-built solutions created for a specific line of business, addressing most impactful pain points in their respective domain. The Apps are best practice examples of how Celonis is used in new, innovative ways that push the boundaries of our platform. The team has a great balance of technical skills to build solutions paired with a customer focus and product management mindset to create meaningful products widely adopted across our customer base.
You will gain experience in the Supply Chain, Inventory Management and adjacent processes and act as the interface between customers, our Go-To-Market and our Product & Engineering teams, shaping the future of Celonis’ Business Apps in this domain. Take this chance to rethink the way companies run their Supply Chain processes and help our customers to accelerate their value realization with Celonis.
The work you’ll do:
- Work closely with customers to understand their pain points in Supply Chain with a focus on Inventory Management
- Be involved in all steps within the product development lifecycle from ideation to product development to scaling solutions across all Celonis customers
- Use the Celonis Execution Management System hands-on to develop new, innovative solutions in the area of Supply Chain and Inventory Management
- Collaborate with platform product managers and engineers to guide and influence feature development of the EMS platform
- Work together with our UX team to define the user experience for our products
If you are passionate about Supply Chain, the Celonis technology, and what it can do for our customers, here's your chance to directly contribute to taking our EMS to the next level.
The qualifications you need:
- 4+ years of experience in Solution Engineering, Implementation Consulting, Business Analytics, Operations Research or comparable roles
- Expert in data analysis including with tools native to the Celonis platform: SQL, PQL and Python
- Operations research experience including (Mixed Integer) Linear Programming and inventory optimization
- Experience with SAP, Oracle or other ERP systems is a plus
- Experience working with MRP is a plus
- Project management experience and excellent planning and organizational skills
- Creativity in problem solving, solution-oriented, self-motivated, able to work independently and collaborate well within and outside the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to work very closely with customers and cross-functional stakeholders
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English (German is a plus)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.