Senior Fullstack Engineer - .NET Developer
The Celonis Symbio Team is at the forefront of revolutionizing business process management with the introduction of Symbio, an innovative AI-driven software. We create Business Process Management Software that lets your people do their best work. We believe that, from the production line to the executive board, everyone in your organization essentially wants the same thing: Flow. Everything we do at Celonis is in the service of creating Flow and allowing for a new kind of business processes: Of the people. By the people. For the people. Flow is not an end in itself. It fosters a healthier process culture – with better transparency, lower churn, and much more engagement. It makes us proud and motivated to have the highest process adoption rate throughout the BPM space.
Join our dynamic Symbio BPM team as a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer and play a crucial role in revolutionizing business process management (BPM). As a key member of our development team, you will be at the forefront of designing, implementing, and maintaining the software that powers efficient and scalable BPM solutions.
The work you’ll do:
- Shape the success of Symbio with your ideas and creativity
- Develop our BPM related products with agile methods (SCRUM) in a growth environment
- Work with the latest development methods and technologies in the Microsoft environment, including MS Azure
- Develop, and maintain microservices that form the backbone of our BPM software. Ensure scalability, resilience, and high performance.
- Utilize your proficiency in both middleware and backend technologies.
The qualifications you need:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge
- Fluent in English, German would be beneficial
- Deep knowledge and experience with C# and .NET 6/7/8
- Proven experience and competent in both the development and use of REST APIs
- Familiarity with with the test frameworks xUnit, nUnit and bUnit would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Blazor (Razor Pages, Fluxor) is a plus
- Enthusiastic about innovation and new technologies such as Cloud (MS Azure), Micro Service Architecture and digitalization
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Passionate about developing software that brings true customer value
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.