Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/x)
CLARK Group is one of the world's leading insurtechs. As the first unicorn company from Frankfurt, we are on the mission to become Europe's best insurance advisor. We develop technological solutions and mobile apps that enable our customers to manage, compare and optimize their insurance policies online in the most convenient way. The digital user experience is complemented by personal advice from trained experts. In total, CLARK Group includes around 30 brands offering the best possible insurance experience to more than 2 million customers in six European markets.
The advantages of our innovative technology and our customer-focused culture unite us as one group. We are supported by investors such as Allianz X, Portage, White Star Capital, Yabeo and Tencent. Every day, over 700 employees from more than 40 nations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the UK, France and the Netherlands shape the digital insurance world of tomorrow. Become a part of this international team and join us on our path to success.
What will you do?
You will be operating independently in one area of our company, supporting one or more
teams with your quality engineering craftsmanship. You will train others on how to assess
risk and test software using a mix of tools and processes. You will also be executing what
you preach where there is need. We expect you to be proactive to establish proper tech-
niques and standards early on, in order to strike the right balance between quality and effi-
More specific duties include:
● Close collaboration with Engineering Manager, Developers, Product and Design ex-
perts in order to refine features through test specification
● Setting up processes that enable faster development of quality products. This in-
cludes training and onboarding of others to it, as well as measuring the progress
● In depth technical investigation of issues using debugging, logging and monitoring
tools we use
● Ensuring not only quality but also testability of developed product
● Active participation in code reviews and architecture discussions in order to leverage
existing test automation in risk assessment
What you ideally have
● Strong knowledge and experience in setting up and using modern test methodologies
● Ability to confidently collaborate with other roles across company without supervision
● A knack for making data-driven decisions, both when it comes to setting up measure-
ments and using them
● Natural desire and ability to navigate interpersonal challenges with non-violent com-
munication and assure positive outcomes for people and business
- You are part of a leading global insurtech and change the insurance industry
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues from 43+ different backgrounds.
- Hybrid working models and flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday & 2 days impact days
- Extensive range of exclusive discounts for employees
- Training and personal development
- Support for personal voluntary activities
- Free drinks, fresh fruit and tasty snacks
- Cultural initiatives and team events
At CLARK we embrace diversity.
We are creating the ideal work environment for dedicated and talented people, no matter their ethnicity, identity, religion and age - we aim at giving everybody the same chances and opportunities.
Sounds exciting? You have no idea! We’re looking forward to reading your application.