DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly
expanding. The team is made up of enthusiastic professionals that work in an international environment adapting to different context and learning new
technologies and parts of Deutsche Banks’ businesses. We are flexible about our working locations and travel abroad to enable project success and speed
up delivery and knowledge transfer activities. Every day we look at what needs to be done to support continuous business and how to improve current
activities. Changing the Bank is a challenging endeavor which we tackle every day and enjoy our success when our efforts fundamentally change how
Deutsche Bank works. Join us and be part of the next big thing in Digital Banking!
WE TRUST YOU TO
- Work within software development projects as a Frontend Developer to build our next generation data platform to support the area of cash and self-service.
- Design and develop complete solutions in cooperation with business analysts, solution architects and developers with the focus on gathering data from multiple sources via different means (e.g., APIs, flat files etc.), merging and transforming and finally providing required data to surrounding systems and vendors.
- Leverage and maintain the CI/CD pipelines
- Actively help to increase the stability and reliability of the developed solutions, identify and fix bugs and increase test automation level.
- Use your experience as a Frontend Developer to evaluate and ensure that your solutions can be operated flawlessly on the same platform
- Act as a contact person for all software development and user interface related topics and questions
WE'D LOVE YOU TO BRING
- Professional experience and expert knowledge (also practical) in the area of Frontend Development of IT solutions/ applications with Java,
- Experience and expert knowledge (also practical) of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment tools (e.g. Teamcity) and patterns for CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience and expert knowledge in source code management using Git/Bitbucket/Github
- Expert knowledge (also practical) of Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Angular,
- Expert knowledge in API development using web services (SOAP, REST), YAML and Swagger
- Expert knowledge in the area of DBMS, SQL and NoSQL.
- Advanced knowledge of Docker and native Kubernetes operations.
- Advanced knowledge of security capabilities (TLS, OAuth or similar technologies).
- Experience with event-driven architectures
- A passion for constantly learning and applying new technologies and programming languages in a constantly evolving web environment.
- Ability in familiarising yourself with large software systems.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, strong independence and initiative, ability to work in agile delivery teams.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; German is a plus
WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU
- Medical care and life insurance
- Extra days off
- A cool office
- Continuous learning – tech & soft skills (Pluralsight always here to help)
- Our most fun, professional nanny for your kids to spend time with – both on site and online
- Our personal trainer – both on site and online
- Free TNB theatre tickets
- Our own music band
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.