Junior Java Frontend
FULL STACK Java Developer
We are looking for the best people to help us growing the digital banking.
Based in Bucharest Excellence Centre, we are looking for full stack Developers (Java and frontend) to work in a team developing one of the core strategic components platform in Deutsche Bank.
You will be part of the Agile core team. In your role you will develop new services, maintain them and offer L3 support. We are using various Java frameworks – most important being Spring and Hibernate.
You’ll work closely with our Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Security Specialists, Architects as well as other internal and external developers to implement complex solutions.
If this matches your skills join us in this opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Passion for software development;
- Ability to work in a team;
Technically, our expectaions from you would be:
- Minimum of 2 years of development experience within Java projects;
- Minimum of 1 year of development experience within Spring framework;
- Experience with Angular or other frontend technologies;
- Good skills in developing new REST services from the scratch;
- Basic understanding of Design patterns;
- Experience with database applications such as Oracle, MySql as well as with SQL, JDBC and ORM tools (Hibernate);
- Experience with unit testing;
- Experience with Kubernates, Openshift and Docker represents a bonus.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.