Data Quality Analyst, AVP
Job Title- Data Quality Analyst
The bank is looking to transform the way we manage data across the organisation, and you will be at the forefront of establishing and promoting the robust frameworks that support this transformation. You will be part of the Chief Data Office specialist team that works with data and technology specialists across the bank to agree priorities, define data management frameworks and monitoring capabilities and facilitate cross-divisional actions that improve the bank’s data.
This role is responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of Data Quality (DQ) Controls, Data Contracts and DQ Issue Management frameworks. There is a requirement for all Divisions to demonstrate that they have complete and effective DQ Controls to mitigate the risk of poor data quality materially impacting core business processes, including Financial & Regulatory Reporting. The divisions are also responsible for identifying and remediating DQ issues. This role requires an understanding of data quality management and an ability to work with and influence Divisions to achieve a common goal.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key Roles & Responsibilities
- Improve processes and monitoring approach to strengthen DB’s DQ control framework and to facilitate its implementation in an efficient way by divisions across the bank.
- Manage the reporting of DQ related KPIs that help drive improvement of the bank’s data landscape and provide value-added insights that identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Provide reporting, metrics and content updates to relevant data governance forums.
- Provide guidance to stakeholders across the bank on how to implement the bank’s DQ Control and Contract framework.
- Responsible for the day-to-day tasks to ensure a smooth running of the DQ Control and Contracts operational processes.
- Provide support and guidance on the DQ Issue Management framework for the divisions.
- Manage re-certification process for divisions to apply to ensure DQ Controls and Contracts data remain up to date and accurate.
- Involvement in projects to improve DQ tooling and enhancements to DQ KPI reporting.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience in data management (data governance, data quality, data architecture) in large, cross-jurisdiction organization
- Data analytics experience beyond data management expertise is a strong advantage
- Experience in process mapping, controls implementation, or requirements gathering and documentation
- Excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to deliver to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, including effective manipulation of Excel spreadsheets (formulas, pivot tables, VLOOKUP).
- Experience with Collibra, Solidatus or other data governance and lineage tools is an advantage.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interface and converse with stakeholders at all levels as well as to create succinct presentations and reports
- Experience of working in Agile environment with global teams across geographies
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.