Sr. DevOps Cloud Engineer
Job Title- Full Stack Lead Technologist - AVP
As a Associate Vice President, your role will include hands-on coding as well as management and leadership responsibilities, such as:
- Leading and collaborating across teams
- Team management
- Mentoring and teaching
- Discovering new techniques and helping others to adopt them
- Leading by example
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Develop a good understanding of the activities required to execute the development/bug fix activity.
- Actively participate and contribute in Agile ceremonies including Daily Stand up’s, Sprint Planning, Sprint review, Sprint retrospective meetings
- Take part in software and architectural design activities
- Lead analysis, development, testing and debugging/defect fixing for the assigned stories/bug fixes
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
- Create required documentation for the project.
- Meet the SLA’s for any assigned defects.
- Development and delivery KPI’s shall be met.
- Shall be ready to learn new Java technologies as per the project requirements
Your skills and experience
- 9+ years combined experience in software development. Deep knowledge of at least one modern programming language. Well aware of the Agile methodology.
- Hands on experience in Core Java, SpringBoot, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, Java Caching mechanism, Oracle database
- Experience using the Git version control system, Jenkins, Nexus and Sonar.
- Proficient in Linux/Unix systems.
- Good to have experience with caching and streaming technologies
- Experience working with high availability and high performance systems.
- Should be aware of the release/deployment and application support processes (Incident/problem/change management etc.)
- Experience in performance tuning of the application would be added advantage.
- Experienced with Docker, Ansible, Chef, and/or Puppet highly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle database management system
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.