GCP DevOps Engineer
Job Title- IT Application Owner-
Location- Pune, India
Role Description - Summary:
The applicant will act as an IT Application Owner for set of applications in the AFCC Domain. The IT Application Owner (ITAO) is accountable for the Application Management of portfolio of applications. The ITAO has to ensure that the application(s) are enhanced and maintained in accordance to the Bank’s IT Security Risk and Compliance requirements. The Technology Roadmap within DB and the Business plans.
The ITAO should work with relevant stakeholders of the application and ensure that he or she effectively identifies and manages risks, issues, compliance gaps in line with DB IT risk and compliance policies and also the road map of the business stakeholders. Service levels need to be evolved and met based on business needs.
The ITAO need to proactively escalate with relevant stake holders to ensure that there is no slippage in meeting IT Risk, compliance and audit goals for the application, portfolio of applications. This role expects the person to have some experience in Project Management.
The ITAO is also expected to take part in the Annual budget planning exercise with respect to his or her applications along with relevant stakeholders if necessary.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your skills, experience, and qualification:
As IT Application Owner, we would love if you bring:
- 9+ years of experience in managing IT applications on technical landscape
- Should have awareness of application design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- Understanding application architectures, application software interfaces
- Should have experience in IT Service Management/ServiceNow/similar tools
- Experience in handling applications Risk and Controls, IT Security controls
- Experience in technology like GCP will be an added advantage
- Participation in application Hardware / Software / License upgrades or migration activities, capacity forecasting on the compliant platforms
- Manage remediation of gaps in application lifecycle management activities such as Account recertification, remediation of Application configuration gaps etc.
- Working knowledge in client/server technology, FTP, Firewall understanding single sign-on
- Experience in Troubleshooting with hardware problems with interfaces
- Should have working knowledge in production support activities to support RTB topics, deployments, production issues as AO.
- Experience in facing internal/external audits, answering questionnaires, performing application assessments.
- Experience in performing disaster recovery exercises, infrastructure component recertifications, user recertifications.
- Close coordination with Internal/External Stakeholders and Vendor partners
- Should be able to work independently and effectively.
- Good communication, coordination, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to challenge/convince a solution approach, if required
- Good team player
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Is responsible for setting up/maintaining various environments for development, testing and production.
- Is responsible for implementing and upgrading system hardware and application software as guided by compliance policies
- responsible in managing application, Database & security events by active monitoring
- Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures at different time zones
- Participate in product implementation, customization, and enhancements
- Follow Compliance guidelines & processes, Standard Operating instructions and best practices
- Responsible for application availability as agreed with Service Level Agreements and Commitments
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.