QA & Testing Engineer
Job Title: Test Management Sales Services - Enterprise Services
Location: Pune, India
Enterprise Services supports IT Processes of regional Finance, Compliance, Sales Force Support and is the central IT contact for Data Warehouse Services in Germany with focus on PW&CC. The domain is delivering stable and high quality enterprise applications, projects and services.
Our vision is to improve the quality and the cost efficiency of the projects as well as of the day-to-day services. Furthermore, we are constantly optimizing our processes to reduce our application and project risks.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
A Project Manager of PCC Sales Services is responsible and accountable for the realization of the intended outcome and value of projects and the day-to-day application delivery. This requires designing suitable projects to deliver the required outputs whilst managing the costs to budget, delivering the business benefits according to plan, identifying project delivery risks, proposing mitigations as required and managing vendors and other IT colleague’s services like solution architecture, testing, production support and deployment.
- Perform application management and governance tasks
- Oversee the applications under management
- Provide the 3rd level application support
- Perform the application lifecycle management and the strategic application planning
- Initiate and manage technical projects to maintain the existing services and services levels
- Ensure the application compliance with Deutsche Bank policies over the term
- Manage software licenses and vendor contracts
- Ensure the availability of the application documentation over the term
- Manage the costs of the application management tasks and activities
- Support application software projects
- Ensure the smooth transition of the applications into production
Your skills and experience
- Undergraduate Degree from an university (or equivalent diploma / work experience)
- Several years of professional experience as application owner, solution architect or technical specialist
- Broad and profound understanding of current tier 2 or 3 architectures (Frontend, Middleware, Backend) as well as the fundamental principles of software interfaces
- Good knowledge of PW&CC Tech processes including usage of the central release management and quality management systems processes during the SDLC
- Experience handling of the test procedure model
- Knowledge about the core tools and processes,e.g. Clarity, HP Lifecycle Management (ALM), Jira, Service Now
- German language skills are welcome
- Fluent English language skills; German would be a plus
Domain specific skills:
Desirable are one or more of the following subject areas:
- Customer complaints management of a retail bank
- Understanding of the Financial Services industry.
- Good knowledge of the core processes like ALM, Jira, Unity and DB processes ( e.g. Clarity)are welcome
- Good knowledge of MS Office incl. Sharepoint, Ganntt-charts and the ability to manage document structures for projects
- Expertise in SCRUM or SDLC
- Customer and service orientation to support communication with team resources and customers
- Performance and productivity orientation to promote high-quality results
- Profound analytical problem solving abilities
- Demonstrates personal support to the achievement and maintenance of a high performance culture in which people management and development is a key priority
- Demonstrates personal commitment to support colleagues within the team
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the Bank’s values.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.