Senior QA Engineer
Senior QA & Testing Engineer
We are looking for the best people to help us growing the digital banking.
Based in Bucharest Excellence Centre, for our global Workflow Tribe, we are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to help us build a new green field workflow platform for Deutsche Bank. This will be the strategic platform for workflow automation in Deutsche Bank.
We are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be responsible for defining and implementing QA best practices and frameworks. You will report into the QA Chapter Lead and work closely with the product owners, testers and developers of the squads.
- Overall responsibility for all testing activities on the dbFlow Automation project
- Ability to define the test strategy, preparation of test concepts
- Coordinate system integration and user acceptance testing
- Communicate with business, project managers, product owners, developers, deployment managers, IT application owners
- Maintain QA-related project documentation
- Evaluating test automation tools and leading the transition from manual to automated testing
- Development and maintenance of the test automation framework
- Developing tests cases, test plans, test scripts, test data sets, or test procedures based on business requirements
- Reporting results of automated tests to development teams so that defects can be addressed before production release.
Competencies & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science or similar
- Solid understanding of Scrum, Kanban and/or Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in at least one programming language and software development best practices(Java/OOP preffered)
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (Selenium + Java preferred)
- Knowledge of BDD methodology, practical experience in BDD testing
- Strong experience with API Testing and tools (Postman, Soap UI)
- Experience with load and performance testing (jMeter)
- Strong experience with test planning, test documentation, defect tracking, reporting tools (ALM, Jira, TestRail or similar)
- Knowledge of databases
- Understanding of CI/CD and DevOps practices and tooling (Jenkins, TeamCity, OpenShift, Docker and Kubernetes)
- At least a basic understanding of retail banking and operations processes
Nice to have:
- German speaking language
- Knowledge of Camunda BPM processes
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.