We are looking for the best people to help us growing the digital banking.
Based in Bucharest Excellence Centre, we are looking for experienced and enthusiastic DevOps engineers to work closely with our software development teams and support the products on their journey from dev to production.
dbFlow is one of the strategic workflow automation platforms for Deutsche Bank in Germany. With a complex architecture, it is comprised of various micro services and bpm Camunda implementations written in Java with HTTPS as main protocol.
If you are passionate about automating the development and production environments, enjoy working in an environment that kindles challenging-the-convention and unbridled creativity and thrive on solving complex problems, then you are one of us and we are looking forward to work with you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Basic technical project management experience and quick understanding of processes
- Basic experience in agile projects
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to prioritize and work under time-pressure, in a multi-project environment.
Technically, as a DevOps Engineer your skills will include:
- OpenShift application installation and setup
- Good knowledge of Deployment - Automation & CI: GIT, Maven, Ant Artifactory, Jenkins, Teamcity, uDeploy
- Bash/Shell scripting
- Digital certificates (creation, handling, installation, troubleshooting)
- Operating skills, good knowledge of Linux commands (files/directories, SCP, network/ports)
- OS runtime analytics
- SQL, PLSQL
- Oracle usage
- Install new / Upgrade existing product installations in Linux (Suse) or (RedHat) environments incl. creation of silent installers
- Understand and maintain configuration of (business) applications
Nice to have:
- Groovy, Python or other scripting languages
- Knowledge within WSS, PGP or alternative encryption mechanism
- Java or similar programing language
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.