IWMS Data Analyst
Job Title: IWMS Data Analyst
Location: Pune, India
An Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and delivering significant components of engineering solutions to accomplish business goals efficiently and reliably. Key responsibilities of this role include active participation in the design of their solution components, investigating re-use, ensuring that solutions are fit for purpose, reliable, maintainable, and can be integrated successfully into the overall solution and environment with clear, robust and well tested deployments.
Engineers actively look for opportunities to improve the availability and performance of components by applying the learning from monitoring and observation, automating towards zero touch, and championing a 'DevOps' mind-set.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain data pipelines using Python programming language on GCP.
- Experience in Agile methodologies ETL, ELT skills, Data movement skills, Data processing skills.
- Work with Cloud Composer to manage and process batch data jobs efficiently.
- Develop and optimize complex SQL queries for data extraction, transformation, and analysis.
- Develop and deploy google cloud services using Terraform.
- Implement CI CD pipeline using Github Action
- Consume API using Python.
- Monitor and troubleshoot data pipelines, resolving any issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure team collaboration using Jira, Confluence, and other tools.
- Ability to quickly learn new any existing technologies Strong problem-solving skills.
- Write advanced SQL and Python scripts.
- Certification on Professional Google Cloud Data engineer, Cloud Data Architect will be an added advantage.
Your skills and experience
- 10+ years of IT experience; as a hands-on technologist.
- Proficient in Python.
- Hands on experience on GCP
- Hands on experience on Cloud Composer, Data Flow, Big Query
- Hands on experience on Cloud Function
- Proficient in Terraform/ Hashicorp.
- Experienced in GitHub and Git Actions
- Hands on experience in API
- Experienced in CI-CD
- Good to have APIGEE.
- Good to have Bit Bucket
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.