QA Data Engineer
QA Data engineer
The QA Data Engineer ensures that Deutsche Bank DataWarehouse and ETL processes deliver value to business and customers.
Programme Condor aims to define the future propositions, platform and operating model for our Advisory and Discretionary business globally. Being part of the Wealth Management domain, it will work in aligning all WM systems into an operational application used by the Relationship Managers in their discussion with the bank clients. This will imply, building a central database in which all bank systems will feed data, while the UI will use this data in order to make investments proposals and also manage/track the client’s portfolios, the output will go back into the bank’s systems and proceed with the actions taken (initiate trades, sell / buy, etc). This will be a global project as it will have a central team located in BEX who will work for each of the separate global locations – Germany, US, APAC, EMEA.
We are looking for motivated candidates that are interested in:
- Plan and implement the full set of functional testing activities: create, maintain and execute functional tests.
- Providing input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes;
- Working with both in-house and vendor testing teams by ensuring clear alignment with the domain based development teams;
- Identifying areas of weakness to existing procedures, continually implement new procedures, and assess risk of impact from changes to projects;
- Collaborating and coordinating test activities with vendor, IT, and business users across countries and time zone;
- Assisting Data developers team in achieving quality processes by identifying defects and deficiencies early and providing feedback for continuously improving the development and testing processes.
Technically were are looking for:
- Strong SQL knowledge ( similar experience required) - Tools for SQL querying: Sql Developer, DB Visualizer
- Working previously with Data continuous Integration tools like: Informatica, Talend
- Strong knowledge of Extract-Transform-Load architecture
- Ability to understand the Source to Target Mapping Document
- Ability to investigate and find the issues regarding data quality through the different data layers
- Strong technical knowledge about Data Manipulation
- Strong knowledge about Data orchestration is a plus– Tools: Control-M, Airflow
- Good exposure to Wealth Management preferred, Front office functions like Advisory & DPM would be ideal
- Experience around industry products like Temenos, Expersoft PM1, UBS Partner etc. would be ideal
- They should be able to prepare/perform software/product testing
- Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on Agile methodology;
- Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution (Nice to know about: ALM, Confluence, Target Process, other test plan tracking tools);
- Experience with integration & regressions testing and coordination with supporting systems;
- Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures;
- Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools;
- Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics (Nice to have experience on bug tracking in Jira)
- Good communication and organizing skills
- Advanced English level, both spoken and written
- Nice to have automation knowledge
What you’ll get in return:
- `World class support and resources
- Exceptional rewards and benefits
- A truly diverse global culture
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.