Job Title: Back end developer
Location: Pune, India
Role Description - Summary:
Deutsche Bank is actively renewing its digital channels and has started many strategic and challenging projects. Next to some major technological changes Deutsche Bank has decided to step into the Agile software development methodology in order to improve its agility and reduce time to market without scarifying quality
As a senior developer you will bring Java design and development skills to enforce the group of developers within a Squad. You will extensively make use and apply Continuous Integration tools and practices in the context of Deutsche Bank’s digitalization journey.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
Experience – 5+ Years
- Proficiency in working with global and local teams, working in a collaborative Agile environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Java, J2EE, spring framework.
- Excellent knowledge of Webservices (SOAP/REST), messaging (JMS/MQ), database (Oracle/MySQL etc), batch processing, security concepts, application servers (Tomcat/Wildfly etc), testing & debugging e2e.
- DevOps and problem oriented mind-set.
- Functional design, technical design and programming of new projects, enhancements, maintenance and troubleshooting of a specific set of applications, following IT Application Life Cycle standards aligned with technology strategy.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.