Lead UX Designer
Job Title- Lead UX Designer
The Compliance team is focused on building Trade Surveillance scenarios to monitor trading activity. As a lead U designer within the compliance team, you will be responsible for creating beautiful and functional applications, collaborate with teams to define and realize a product vision that supports a one stop shop for the compliance team.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
Support in user research to gather insights for new products and asist in production of research related UX documents like journey maps, personas etc.
- Apply innovative thinking to design concepts; blending in user needs, business vision as well technical limitations
- Effectively present ideas and concepts in form of wireframes, prototypes to a wider audience
- Work as part of a delivery team, collaborating with others to understand requirements, analyses and help refine stories, design solutions, document wireframes and test them
- Advocate the latest design trends and practices. Help create a culture of learning and continuous improvement within your team and beyond
Your skills and experience
- 10+ years of industry experience in the field of user experience design/interaction design working on complex web applications. 3+ years of experience managing other design team members
- Have in-depth understand user centered design process as well as good aesthetic sense
- Extensive experience and proven record of accomplishment of delivering end-to-end experience – Starting from user research to concepts to design documentations.
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts and design rationale
- A background in creating high-quality web-based user interfaces. An understanding of how to ensure these interfaces are easy to navigate, linkable, responsive, and accessible.
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma and InVision
- Self-motivated to prioratise as well as manage workload
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.