Product Owner - Adjustment / DQ
Job Title- VP - Product Owner - Adjustment / DQ
We are looking for a Business Functional Analyst to join our team in CIO Finance, Data & Analytics, to work on the Strategic Data Onboarding and data/system simplification of our Finance Landscape. You will support the Banks Strategy for Strategic Data with the analysis and design work as well as the associated change processes.
As a Business Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for the end-to-end data analysis, including the alignment of newly sourced data, checks during the different process steps and analysis of the reported data.
You will have the opportunity to partner Finance, Risk and Treasury, including Front office systems in order to analyze their requirements and translate them into business processes. In addition, you will work with IT to specify these requirements and to ensure that they are technically integrated and implemented correctly
In order to fulfil this role, you will cover both, a detailed understanding of the business content and the calculation / reporting requirements as well as their conceptual and technical representation including strategic data sourcing and modelling within the corresponding technical reporting and calculation frameworks.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Data Analytics (High Volume & Content Driven) - Critical
- Conceptual Design and Customisation of Warehouse Components
- Business Data Modelling, Business Impact Analysis and Reverse Engineering Analysis
- Data trends – ability to summarise and assess trends based on high volume data
- Proactively manage the investigation and resolution of month end issues on regulatory metrics, analysing breaks and liaising with Risk and Finance Alignment teams for correction and explanation of movements
- Definition and Documentation of Requirements
Your skills and experience
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with experience in high volume data analysis (Essential)
- IT analytical skills (e.g. SQL, programming, excel) (Essential)
- Experience in Risk Control / Accounting Related Work/ Treasury or Risk
- Investment Banking Product knowledge and knowledge of RWA calculations for credit products
- A good working knowledge of front to back system architecture within an investment bank
- Experience within Auditing or Investment Banking preferred
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.