Mobile Engineer iOS (m/f/x) - Digital Affluent Proposition
Digital Affluent Proposition
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a dynamic environment? Read on!
Deutsche Bank has an ambitious goal of transforming the investment market as we know it with a fresh digital offering. The project is one of the bank's key growth initiatives and relies on an innovative combination of mobile-first approach and professional investment management. To shape the initiative in its early stages, we are currently looking for key talent, who will be responsible for laying the foundation for the team's timely ramp-up and the solution's long-term success. The idea of shaping your topic in a dynamic environment right from the start-up phase speaks to you? If so, then you have come to the right place!
Your key responsibilities
- Work together with our highly skilled international development teams to build and maintain features of our Apps and SDKs.
- Ensure proper performance and quality of the code you write and continuously participate in code reviews.
- Write unit tests for robustness, edge cases and general reliability.
- Write code in compliance with our coding standards and security mechanisms.
- Continuously collaborate with cross-functional teams, product owners, designers and QA team in an agile environment.
- Participate in developer guilds and enjoy learning/sharing knowledge with the team.
Your skills and experience
- Solid and proven work experience in iOS development (banking experience would be a plus).
- Well versed in iOS development and have strong knowledge of Swift, RxSwift/Combine, UIKit, Xcode etc.
- Very good knowledge of SOLID principles, design patterns (MVVM, VIPER etc.), Apple design guidelines and general best practices for iOS.
- You can develop reusable frameworks and are not new to automated CI/CD process.
- You know how to use Xcode instruments and memory graph.
- You are very experienced in Client-Server architectures using HTTPS, REST and JSON.
- Experience with Mobile App Hardening tools like Arxan is a plus.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and are an effective team player.
- You are able to work in a global multi-cultural environment and can work with teams located in different time zones.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.