Job Title- QA+Automation Engineer, AVP
An Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and delivering significant components of engineering solutions to accomplish business goals efficiently and reliably. Key responsibilities of this role include active participation in the design of their solution components, investigating re-use, ensuring that solutions are fit for purpose, reliable, maintainable, and can be integrated successfully into the overall solution and environment with clear, robust and well tested deployments.
Engineers actively look for opportunities to improve the availability and performance of components by applying the learning from monitoring and observation, automating towards zero touch, and championing a 'DevOps' mind-set.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities & Your skills and experience
- Total experience of 10 Years, in automation testing. Should have experience in JAVA, selenium , cucumber & Rest Assured tool.
- Should have know-how on how to implement test automation for micro-service based architecture
- Hands on experience on testing automation frameworks and tools
- Strong experience required in REST API, JSON, XML, SQL.
- Hands-on experience with Test Management/test planning activities,designing test cases, user story/script creation and execution
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing
- Knowledge of various test levels and test types: white/black box, system, performance, integration, regression testing
- High analytical and technical capabilities
- Familiar with ALM test management tool
- Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Hands on experience with Selenium, cucumber
- Excellent communications skills: ability to translate complex business processes and technical designs and concerns into easy to understand language
- Excellent test reporting skills
- Experience with distributed/multi-locations teams
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organised teams with functional stakeholders of various levels, Able to control multiple assignments and to manage priorities
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.