DVMO Divisional Intra Group Quality Assurance (QA) Risk Analyst
Job Title : iVMO Vendor Manager Specialist
Location : Pune, India
The Infrastructure Vendor Management Office (iVMO) manages all contract and vendor legal governance across all Infrastructure divisions in compliance with DB and regulatory requirements and in close co-operation with the Service Owners in the respective Infrastructure Product areas/ countries, the DB Control Functions as well as Global Procurement.
Thereby, the iVMO contributes to the required group wide transparency on DB’s key vendors to drive informed management decisions. Within the iVMO the Vendor Management team is responsible for governing vendor service relationships and activities on a transactional level.
The iVMO is responsible for all Globally Material Vendors and Vendors with “Very High” Inherent Risk, with responsibility for the holistic vendor management, on vendor level, along the end-to-end (e2e) process.
The iVMO is embedded in the Group COO function of the Bank which is responsible for pro-active risk management for all Infra related services/vendors relating to e.g., data privacy, regulatory compliance, third party management and information security, etc.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage and own vendor service relationship on a transactional level with focus on a particular Infrastructure Product/ region combination
- Ensure vendor adheres to bank wide regulatory and compliance requirements and risk frameworks
- Ensure contracts contain the correct level of Governance, Controls, service and reporting principles and manage Vendor Risk within the Bank and Infrastructure risk appetites
- Monitor the service relationship via Governance, KPI reporting and tracking
- Close collaboration with Control Functions, Global Procurement and Service Owners
- Acting as the primary point of contact for Vendor related audit point or findings
- Ability to monitor, manage, develop and drive supplier performance and optimize relationships
Your skills and experience
- Experience in Vendor Management within a Financial Institution and end-to-end knowledge of Procurement processes
- Solid and practical knowledge and experience of Service Delivery Management (SDM) & Supplier Performance Management.
- Experience of contract management & governance and Solid understanding of contract creation and financials
- Experience in change execution and working with third parties and cross-functional teams
- Ability to diagnose improvement areas across processes, tools and systems
- Understanding of NFRM, Global Procurement SDM and Third Party Management (TPM)
- Fully conversant with Vendor Service Delivery metrics (SLA/KPIs/KRIs)
- Have a strong appreciation of risks, regulatory requirements and controls generically and in particular in the vendor outsourcing and service delivery environment
- Strong English and communication skills, both oral and written
- German language skills (oral and written) is a plus
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.