Controls Testing & Assurance (CT&A), Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Testing & Quality Assurance (QA), Subject Matter Expert (SME) Officer
Job Title Controls Testing & Assurance (CT&A), Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Testing & Quality Assurance (QA), Subject Matter Expert (SME) Officer
Corporate Title Vice President
Deutsche Bank benefits from having a highly experienced and dedicated AFC function, which performs a crucial role in keeping Deutsche Bank’s business operations and global financial services clean from financial crime while serving the interests of the Bank and society. Our regional/global matrix structure allows for flexible responses to challenges in the core areas of: Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption, Investigations & Intelligence, Monitoring & Screening, and Risk Assessment.
Our AFC Team will provide you with opportunities to learn, grow and define your career. We foster an open, diverse, and inclusive team culture, that is engaged and well-supported for prosperity and enjoyment of a life/work balance.
As part of the AFC QA Oversight & Standards team, you will participate in the design and implementation of a globally consistent 2nd Line of Defence (LoD) QA capability for assuring that AFC controls (1LoD and 2LoD controls) for Anti Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions and Embargoes (SAE), Anti-Fraud Bribery and Corruption (AFBC)) are robust and correctly executed across the Bank to manage AFC risks.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Hybrid Working - we understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables eligible employees to work remotely for a part of their working time and reach a working pattern that works for them
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Managing the governance and maintenance of the QA programme’s framework and coordinate its execution with CT&A regional heads and regional QA leads
- Compiling reports and trend analysis for review
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with various teams, as required to drive effective execution of QA activity
- Liaising with internal and external auditors (including regulator appointed monitors) on QA programme related matters
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and changes to the AFC control environment
Your skills and experience
- Understanding of QA requirements to assess the operating effectiveness of controls
- Excellent knowledge of products and services offered within an Investment Bank/Financial Markets and Financial Crime
- Performance and results oriented with strong attention to detail, able to deliver high quality results within tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, including report writing skills
- Able to work independently with minimum direction
How we’ll support you
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities’ employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (for example. screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards)
Deutsche Bank in the UK is proud to have been named a Times Top 50 Employer for Gender Equality for three consecutive years. Additionally, we have been awarded a Silver Award from Stonewall for two years running and named in their Top 100 Employers for 2023 for our work supporting LGBTQ+ inclusion.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.