Data Governance Analyst-1
Job Title - Data Governance Analyst-1
Location – Pune, India
As a Data Governance Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in establishing and maintaining data governance practices within DWS. You will be responsible for developing and implementing DWS’ Data Principles and Policy, aligned to the data governance framework and procedures to ensure data quality and compliance. This role will require collaboration with various teams across DWS to promote data ownership, stewardship and best practices. Collaborative working is essential for the role along with a proactive “can do” approach
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Identify and collaborate with data owners & stewards across different departments to ensure data quality, accuracy and consistency.
- Support a network of data owners & stewards with appropriate data governance.
- Ensure DWS knows what & where the data it uses resides through the agreed DWS Data Governance tools.
- Work with Data Architecture and Data Stewards, to model the information required to support the organisation.
- Champion training and awareness programs to educate employees on data governance best practices.
- Support the evaluation, selection and implementation of data governance tools and technologies to support data governance initiatives.
- Regularly assess and refine data governance processes and policies in line with the industry best practice, to promote continuous improvement.
Your skills and experience
- Proven experience in data governance, data management or related roles.
- Strong understanding of data governance concepts, principles and best practices e.g. DCAM, DAMA
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven leadership and ability to build and sustain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at a strategic level.
- Excellent communication, both in listening and conveying messages to a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Personal ownership to continually learn.
- Ability to promote healthy feedback and learning environment.
- Well orgainsed, with a focus on consistently delivering on commitments.
- Ability to produce high quality presentation materials.
- High level of attention to detail.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.