Devops Engineer with Cloud experience
Job Title – Devops Engineer with Cloud experience,
Location - Pune, Magarpatta
Our Investments – agile teams at Deutsche Bank - Private Bank (TDI) develop and maintain applications for securities business of Private Customers. Changes are generally announced on short notice due to regulatory requirements or time to market challenges. Quality and stability has priority together with time to market.
By working in an Agile DevOps model, acting a pilot for Investments and actively improving the model, we achieve very high quality while continuously delivering value to our clients. Located in Germany and India, we work closely together using agile and virtual collaboration techniques and our team’s diversity to reach our goals of continuous deployment, process improvement and internalizing engineering know how.
As a Devops Engineer with Cloud experience, you will be part of the development team and work closely together with production and operation units as well as business areas. You bring deployment, configuration and development skills to enforce the development team within a Squad. You will extensively make use and apply Continuous Integration tools in the context of Deutsche Bank’s digitalization journey
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
- Best in class leave policy
Your Key Responsibilities
- You are involved in the whole Software Development Lifecycle starting from analyzing requirements, developing infrastructure features, deploying and testing software as well as maintaining & continuously improving it.
- Your primary focus will be on configuration and change management, health monitoring and utilization of systems including trending, performance analysis and reporting.
- You configure and manage DR replication to ensure the ability to recover systems during outage events rapidly.
- You are part of 3rd level support in case of occurring incidents, problem management and monitoring of Midrange environments (RHEL, Cloud)
- You collaborate with other team members, 3rd parties and vendors to achieve the sprint objectives.
- You actively participate and contribute into the sprint activities and ceremonies
Your Skills and Experience:
- Mandatory Skills -
- Expertise in Python , Shell Scripting and Terraform ( IaC) , YAML files.
- Deep midrange technology skills in Apache, Nginx ,Tomcat, Oracle (Weblogic & Database),
- Working knowledge of public cloud environment preferably Google Cloud Services.
- Experience in deployment of applications in midrange (Linux) and cloud environments
- Experience with Git, GitOps, CI/CD pipelines, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Basic knowledge of Java .
- Good communication and experience in working with distributed teams (especially Germany + India)
- Independent as well as quality conscious work and passion for current trends in DevOps and Cloud technologies in which you can quickly familiarize yourself with
- Experience working in a fast-paced and Agile work environment.
- Pro-active team player with good communication and English language skills
- Nice to have-
- Knowledge of IBM-MQ (concept, implementation, monitoring, transactions, bindings) and agile development frameworks (e.g. Teamcity, Artefactory, Jira, UCD)
- Knowledge of workflow management tools such as Apache Airflow/Composer.
- Experience in job scheduling systems, cloud technology (e.g. Openshift4-Container, Maestro)
- Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting application performance with demonstrated ability to identify, research and analyze technical problems and recommend solutions
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.