DevOps Support Team Lending / DCS
Job Title – Devops Engineer
Location – Pune, India
Engineer is responsible for managing or performing work across multiple areas of the bank's overall IT Platform/Infrastructure including analysis, development, and administration. It may also involve taking functional oversight of engineering delivery for specific departments. Work includes:
- Planning and developing entire engineering solutions to accomplish business goals
- Building reliability and resiliency into solutions with appropriate testing and reviewing throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Ensuring maintainability and reusability of engineering solutions
- Ensuring solutions are well architected and can be integrated successfully into the end-to-end business process flow
- Reviewing engineering plans and quality to drive re-use and improve engineering capability
- Participating in industry forums to drive adoption of innovative technologies, tools and solutions in the Bank.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Building complex CI/CD pipelines for cloud native PaaS services such as Databases, Application, Compute in Google Cloud Platform
- Building and setting up database instance in cloud (PostgreSQL )
- Building deployment pipeline with GitHub CI (Actions)
- Building terraform codes to deploy infrastructure as a code
- Working with deployment and troubleshooting of Docker, GKE, OpenShift and Cloud Run
- Configuring software to be monitored by Geneos/New Relic,
- Configuring logging and monitoring in GCP
- Ensuring all SDLC and Release processes are followed and take proactive actions as and when necessary
Your skills and experience
- Should have strong experience in Devops tools like Github ,Github Actions,PostgreSQL, teamcity, Jenkins and Helm.
- Should aware about setting up infrastructure using terraform code and application deployments Google cloud platform.
- Experience in monitoring database performance and tuning SQL queries and identifying and resolving bottlenecks. Experience with AWR analysis. Experience in identifying performance issues for database.
- Configuration and managing databases such as Oracle, Cloud SQL, and PostgreSQL
- Understanding of cloud networking, security such as software defined networking/firewalls, virtual networks and load balancers.
- Hands on experience with build and deployment automation.
Good to have
- Understanding of cloud identity and access
- Hands-on experience in development of large-scale enterprise systems
- Working knowledge of Linux commands and shell/python scripting
- Certification in Google professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Knowledge of procuring and ordering ssl certificates.
- New relic , Geneos, Linux , shell/Python scripting
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.