Senior Software Engineer with Python and HTML
Are you proactive, adventurous and looking for new high professional challenges? Would you like to grow in an International experienced and very colaborative team?
We have an opportunity that might interest you!
The operation of existing virtual machines and the applications running on them must be ensured, for example by updating existing frameworks. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Build Engineer
Other tasks include the creation of individual unit tests and E2E system tests, which are then kept up-to-date.
Transfer of libraries to a separate, globally usable repository.
🔎 Role description:
We currently develop and operate about 64 tools along the process streams of our tribe. Our tools are used in projects such as MBfD or FTTH self-build, as well as in the processes for providing individual customer connections or outdoor collocation. Our tool portfolio ranges from front-end assistants, add-ins, back-end assistants to workflow systems and is operated by us on virtual machines. For this purpose, software developers are sought for operation and standardization or automation of tests and frameworks.
- Development of unit tests
- Development of end-to-end tests
- Merging of identical functions and frameworks as separate packages (NPM packages, such as NPM Check Updates, Validator Library, Tabulator Extension, Custom File Upload, Global Role System or Versionnumber)
- Rework automation overview (requirements management)
- Development of further functions in our Mercury plugin and our geo-server for geo-based planning
Selenium, Gherkin, pyTest, Playwright, Supertest/Jest
High motivation, independent action, experience with agile methods (e.g. Scrum Master), several years of programming experience
PL/SQL (Oracle), Postgre, MariaDB
At T-Systems, we are a team of around 28,000 people worldwide, making us one of the world's leading providers of integrated end-to-end solutions.
Our soul is our people, who celebrate the culture of courageous and curious innovation. It doesn't matter when or where you work. It's about doing the work that matters. That's why we'll do everything we can to give you every opportunity to develop, offering you a supportive network, great technology, a new working environment and the freedom to work autonomously.
🤲 What do we offer you?
• Indefinite position and hybrid working mode.
• Flexible working hours.
• International environment.
• Flexible Remuneration Plan: Restaurant tickets.
• Health Insurance extended to the household (spouse and children)
• Life insurance
• Work accident insurance
• 25 days holiday, plus holiday eves.
• Possibility of teleworking 100%.
...and many more advantages for being part of T-Systems!
Join our team and contribute to the effective management and control of software configurations to support successful releases. Apply now with your updated resume and cover letter.
Join our team! Come to the magenta side!
T-Systems will only process the CVs of those who meet the requirements specified for each offer.