Commercial Product Manager (m/w/d) - Commercial Digital Manager
As a Commercial Product Manager / Commercial Digital Manager, you translate digital customer needs into digital concepts and roadmaps, also take care of the digital development including journeys of our commercial portfolio by EU countries. The position involves strong cross-team cooperation with all stakeholders, within HQ and the NatCos as well. You control the further development of the B2C digital product lifecycle / Digital journeys across the board including all CVP and coordinate market launches and develop targeted Digital concepts, based on our digital strategy.
- Align digital strategy with EU countries & central teams and support development & delivery of the commercial strategy from commercial product perspective
- Translate local digital customer needs into digital concepts and roadmaps, also take care of the digital development including journeys of our commercial portfolio for EU countries.
- Plan and Coordinate market launches and develop targeted marketing concepts – B2C Customer Value Propositions
- Digitize CVP (customer value proposition) including FMC, home experience .
- Develop commercial priorities inputting to central digital roadmap, involved deeply into central product team deliveries from commercial product perspective.
- Strong cross-team cooperation with all stakeholders, within HQ and the NatCos:
- Close cooperation with the B2C Channel team to support the reach of Channel Transformation KPIs by enriching digital content.
- Close cooperation with Central product team incl. App, e-commerce, and analytics team
- Close cooperation with Marketing Directors of the Natcos
You have a university degree with a focus on Economy or Business or a comparable qualification and already have many years of professional experience in the product management environment.
Furthermore, you are characterized by the following knowledge and skills:
- Many years of experience in the independent and binding planning and control of new topics, also in the environment of virtual and/ or international teams.
- Experience preferably with more than 7 years as a senior stakeholder manager
- Excellent experience in the management of strategic/cross-divisional projects
- Outstanding experience in an international and intercultural environment
- Many years of experience in commercial management
- Excellent knowledge of market, technology and competitor environment in the information technology and telecommunications industry incl. digital transformation
- Responsible for the quality experienced by the customer (Journey NPS) and ensure the profitability and commercial optimization of Journey from CVP point of view.