Product Service Owner (PSO)
The key objectives are:
- End to End accountability for the delivery of T-Systems services in accordance with our client to ensure value is delivered
- Has a deep understanding of the PT business
- Take accountability for PT Revenue development
- Address feedback from Sprint ceremonies
- Manage the Customer Success backlog of improvement actions
- Farming of the existing business
- Take accountability for PT revenue development
- Regular communication and customer satisfaction
- Management of customer expectations and/or complaints
- Evangelise the Application Lifecycle Management and mindset in T-Systems
- Instilling Agile thinking into the management and delivery of IT Services.
- Operational Excellence Collaboration across the Product – drive collaboration amongst third parties within the Product and Product Team to ensure success for HEINEKEN.
- Future-proof the Services – Together with the Product Team identify demand for new Services through pro-active demand management across the various functions in HEINEKEN.
Skills and Competences:
In addition to the regular skills and competencies of a PSO, we are looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of IT-experience
- Demonstrable experience in setting up, implementing and adhering to Agile methods
- Customer centric mindset & orientation
- High level of leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge & experience in financial management
- Thorough knowledge (Certification) of Service management models/structures (e.g. ITSM)
- Business Fluent English and preferably in Dutch
- Commercial attitude
- C-level or higher management engagement within a Global company with various senior stakeholders
- Provide customer with a consistently high level of service throughout their transformation
- Strong team management and leadership experience.
- Ability to mentor junior team members