Frontend Developer (w/m)
We are Deutsche Telekom IT Spain, located in a digital, scientific, and cultural hub of Spain - Valencia.
We work as part of T-Systems Iberia though with a separate structure and projects. Our team is growing, and we are looking forward to meeting more talented employees from Spain and other countries.
With our highly skilled engineers and experts, we are committed to continue developing the culture of creativity and agility, foster innovations, and be an international tech center!
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join an international agile scrum team in our Gigabit project- one of the biggest and most important projects in Deutsche Telekom Group. Your role will be to develop microservices based cloud solutions with Angular framework. We expect that you will look for the most effective technical solutions for your product, building scalable services. We expect a strong motivation to deliver high quality products to production.
📒What tasks we have:
- New & further development of software for complex products and services with strategic relevance, considering holistic business requirements
- Working closely together with your teammates and requirements engineers (Product Owner, Business Analyst, etc.) in analyzing and implementing requirements
- Working closely together with other international scrum teams in the development and implementation of web applications and REST services
- Creation of software & solution designs as well as their documentation
- Supporting colleagues in the form of code reviews and pair programming
- Encouraging the further development of the less experienced developers in the team
- Supporting the complete lifecycle management of the software and services for which you are responsible from development to test support to production support
- Git (Gitlab)
- Kubernetes, Docker
We expect from candidate:
- Several years of professional development experience in Java Script and one front-end framework
- Very good knowledge of software design patterns and their practical application
- Good knowledge in REST, Mockito, WireMock, Keycloak / OpenID Connect / OAuth2.0 / OpenAPI
- Good knowledge in Java
- Knowledge in change and configuration management of CI/CD pipelines/DevOps
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Some experience in Spring Boot is very beneficial
- Your test skills should cover: Gradle, Groovy, Postman/Newman/SoapUI
- Teamwork skills and agile mindset
- Hands-on experience in agile development methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, Confluence
- Fluency in English
🤲What we offer:
- International, positive, dynamic, friendly, and motivated work environment.
- Modern office in the city centre.
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote or hybrid.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Flexible Compensation Plan.
- Life and accident insurance.
And many more advantages of being part of Deutsche Telekom IT!
Deutsche Telekom will only process the CVs of those who meet the requirements specified for each offer.