Data Engineer (w/m)
We are Deutsche Telekom IT Spain, located in a digital, scientific, and cultural hub of Spain - Valencia.
We work as part of T-Systems Iberia though with a separate structure and projects. Our team is growing, and we are looking forward to meeting more talented employees from Spain and other countries.
With our highly skilled engineers and experts, we are committed to continue developing the culture of creativity and agility, foster innovations, and be an international tech center!
As Data Engineer you will work in the big professional team, which focuses on ensuring transparency and controllability of personnel deployment in the Service department along the customer journey, provides a basis for process improvement and efficiency increase, creates transparency in the Service department provider billing, enables service- and network-related quality management as well as consolidation of service-relevant customer feedback and provides evidence of compliance with regulatory requirements. The ODI hub thus serves the best customer experience.
In the field of data & analytics, you will work with current technologies (Data Analytics in Public Clouds). You will take over further development of software for complex products and services along the entire development process.
Required Skills and experience:
- Professional experience with big data pipelines and data processing, modelling, exploration, transformation, and architecture.
- Hands on experience with SQL & Python & PySpark (Spark) & Git
- Hands on experience with building, adjusting, operating, and fixing data-pipelines.
- Quick understanding of the data structure and capability to transform it into a different required structural environment
- Experience with in GCP cloud tech-stack is a plus.
- Experience with Hadoop-ecosystem is a plus.
- English level B2
- Willingness to work in an agile environment.
🤲What do we offer you?
- International, positive, dynamic, and motivated work environment.
- Hybrid work model (telework/face-to-face).
- Flexible schedule.
- Continuous training.
- Flexible Compensation Plan.
- Life and accident insurance.
And many more advantages of being part of T-Systems!
If you are looking for a new challenge, do not hesitate to send us your CV! Please send CV in English.
Join our team!
Deutsche Telekom will only process the CVs of those who meet the requirements specified for each offer.