Product Stewardship Expert - SI, APAC
Evonik Industries AG
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Click on the link to learn more about Evonik from our employees:
- Products registration/notification and advocacy according to local chemical and application regulations of SI products in APAC, in agreement with responsible experts within SM-PT-PS, include
- Collect and monitor regulatory requirements, and evaluate with PLs to identify the gaps and deploy
- Follow the product registration process in SI APAC to complete the product registration
- Take responsibility of product registration affaires in SI APAC on time
- Independently elaboration of dossiers for registrations/notifications in special applications such as cosmetics, feed additive, food and food additive, pharma, agriculture application, etc. and reduce the dependence of external consultants
- Advocacy with authorities and agencies as well as in international committees referring to Occupational Exposure Limits, Substance Assessments and Product Registrations; Working as comments provider to authorities and agencies who are developing regulations.
- Cooperate relevant resources for Chemicals registration or hazardous chemical for new R&D products.
- Independent consultancy of customers concerning questions of chemicals and specials application regulations;
- Regularly regulatory review and alignment with PS coordinator to support the marketing strategy and give regulatory advice
- Prepare statements regarding product safety/stewardship in advance for customer questionnaire process and support PS coordinator to complete questionnaires
- Cosmetics/Dental or any new regulations interpretation with customers for all Product Lines.
- Support PSI process, include
- Provide necessary compliance evaluation input to experts within SM-PT-PS for PSI.
- Work with responsible experts within SM-PT-PS to review the PSI and update accordingly
- Ensure that the products sold by SI APAC have the appropriate local compliance testing reports for special applications
- Reporting and supporting, include
- Attend regulations interpretation Conferences/Webinars organized by association/agency. Timely inform business on the regulation release and/or changes to ensure business’s continuity with limited impacts.
- Communicate with BL relevant functions to analysis the impact of SI, as well as support SI to find out solution to take challenge.
- Update/create process flow when new regulation release or process changes.
- Education: Master’s degree at least, Chemical relevant major
- Working Experience: 8-10 years chemical Product Safety/Stewardship working experiences. At least 5 years’ experience of registration in special applications.
- Technical & Professional: Good knowledge in registration on cosmetics, feed additive, food and food additive, pharma, agriculture application, etc. Solid knowledge of regulatory requirements and chemistry understanding.
- Fluent English in speaking, reading, listening, and writing. CET 6.
- Professional in MS Office and SAP.
- Good learning ability with open mind.
To ensure that your application is proceeded as quickly as possible and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal. Further information about Evonik as Employer can be found at https://careers.evonik.com.
Please address your application to the Talent Acquisition Manager, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please call our Talent Acquisition Team at 0800 2386645 (Germany only) or +49 201 177 4200.
Your Talent Acquisition Manager:Angelica Wen （闻鹃）
Company isEvonik Specialty Chemicals (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.