Senior Backend Engineer (Python, AWS)
- Flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely within the EU / EMEA region (+/- 3 time zones from Munich).
- Full visa and relocation support for you and your family.
- Excellent fixed salary with equity participation of the company.
- Additional yearly development budget of 1,500€ and an enabling environment to enhance your skills.
- An open-minded community to be welcomed from day one and fun team events with amazing colleagues.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Grow and share your FinTech expertise: As part of the Finance Engineering team you will play a driving role in implementing smooth financial processes. You will shape and have massive impact on a young product with quick iterations by leveraging modern technologies. In addition, you will share your technical knowledge and best practices, as well as contribute to technical discussions to deliver the best possible solutions.
- Do it, do it, automate it: Simplify, automate and optimize financial processes and find the balance between using no-code tools such as Make or Retool (20%) and solid hard code implementation (80%).
- You build it, you run it: Build features and take ownership for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code. Yes, we believe in serverless!
- 3+ years Software Engineering with passion for Backend and a hands-on mindset.
- Profound knowledge with Python and AWS (Lambda, RDS, S3).
- Highly comfortable with serverless applications is a plus.
- Previous experience in a FinTech, Start-Ups or other fast-paced environments is a plus.
- Curiosity about No-Code and Automations is beneficial.
- Strong growth mind-set and the motivation to continuously improve self and team performance.
- Previous experience in an agile development team.
- Fluency in English.