- Flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely within the EU / EMEA region (+/- 3 time zones from Munich).
- Full visa and relocation support for you and your family.
- Excellent fixed salary with equity participation of the company.
- Additional yearly development budget of 3,000€ and an enabling environment to enhance your skills.
- An open-minded community to be welcomed from day one and fun team events with amazing colleagues.
- Flexible working hours as well as Kindergarten allowance.
- Access to discounted gym memberships, and attractive mobility options (e.g. discounts for FINN cars via JobAuto or JobRad for employees working in Germany).
- Hire and lead an incredible team of 3-5 software engineers. Be the technical role model and go the extra mile to build, develop, and coach the team members on a daily basis.
- Strive for efficiency in the B2B department: Both by providing a great self-service for our customers and top-notch tools for our sales managers
- Boost our growth and profitability: You take ownership of the software and NoCode / LowCode tools that are responsible for more than 70 million of ARR with an extreme growth
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- At least 1-2 years of experience with building, leading and developing a team of software engineers in a fast-paced development environment
- Proven track record with 5+ years of software engineering experience in larger projects
- Profound knowledge of Python or Go
- Rock-solid knowledge of at least one cloud-provider (AWS or GCP) and cloud-native architecture
- Decent knowledge Typescript and React
- Fluency in English
- If you want to work remotely, you need to be within +/- 3 hours of Munich time zone (CET/CEST)