Procurement Category Manager IT & Telecommunications (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Procurement Category Manager IT & Telecommunications (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You define and implement the (global) category strategy for the IT (software & hardware) and Telecommunications category;
- You align medium and long-term planning of category strategies in coordination with your business stakeholders and develop and implement sourcing strategies for individual projects within your responsible categories;
- You lead (global) tenders & sourcing projects as well as contract negotiation and finalizing contracts to deliver best value and ensure compliance with the supplier code of conduct.;
- You are responsible for networking within the Flix Group with the aim of identifying group-wide cost reduction, optimization and synergy potentials;
- You carry out supplier management (supplier selection, evaluation and development);
- You conduct market analyses, RFI processes and optimize specifications to develop sourcing alternatives.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have successfully completed your bachelor or master's degree in economics or a comparable field;
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in the field of global procurement and good knowledge of license contracts (such as SaaS);
- You have a track record of successful negotiations for global IT and Telecommunication-agreements (e.g. Microsoft, salesforce, AWS, Telekom);
- Your German and English are business fluent;
- You show a high degree of initiative and drive to improve;
- You think and act in an entrepreneurial way and regularly demonstrate your negotiation skills as well as your communication skills.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: