(Senior) UI/UX Designer New Ventures at Hubert Burda Media (m/f/x)
Hubert Burda Media Holding KG
With over 10,500 employees and more than 500 print and digital products, Hubert Burda Media is one of Europe’s largest media and technology companies. All our business activities focus on the consumer, offering them reliable information, helpful services and great entertainment.
What you can expect from us...
- A great team: Product & Innovation is a diverse team united by their passion for building great products with the latest technology. Together with and for our businesses we initiate, develop, and run product and technology innovations, which create sustainable value for our businesses and their customers. Additionally, we identify and boost digital business models, products, and technology innovations
- We report directly to the Burda CEO
- We are committed to crafting an ideal setup that will capitalize on your strengths and support your development in any areas where you seek improvement
- Have the full start-up experience but with the benefits of an established media corporation
- Support the team in crafting & developing our new ventures & products funnel
- Identify user needs/ pain points leading to new digital offerings that have the potential to be the next game changer for the company
- Facilitate ideation/ design sprints in diverse, multidisciplinary teams
- Validate new digital offerings prototype-driven / from a user perspective
- Craft clear MVP scopes and iterate them user testing based until launch
What we would expect from you...
- UX/UI: You are skilled in rapidly crafting prototypes that focus on the core value proposition
- User Research: You are a good listener in validating assumptions and prototypes qualitatively, leading to actionable insights in user needs and pain points
- Positive, hands-on mindset: You approach challenges with a positive attitude and are hands-on in finding solutions and taking initiative
- Strong sense of ownership: You take full ownership of your work, ensuring high-quality results and seeing projects through completion
- Confident communication & collaboration skills: You have confident communication skills in both German (at least C1) and English, allowing you to collaborate effectively within diverse teams
- Comfort in dynamic & agile environments: You are comfortable working in dynamic, agile environments and can adapt to change with ease
- Curious personality: You find joy in trying out new things & experimenting
- Proven record / portfolio related to mentioned skills
- 3+ years of professional experience preferably in an agency, design consultancy, venture builder, or startup setting
- Proficient in Figma & Miro (or other collaboration tool), with curiosity to try out now tools if applicable
What we can offer you...
- Shape the future of digital media at the intersection of business and technology
- Work on the latest technology in an entrepreneurial, driven, dynamic and non-hierarchical environment
- Competitive compensation packages and attractive career paths into leadership positions in one of Burda's 550 brands
- Choice of technology setup (smartphone, laptop) for professional and private use
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities
- Regular team events
- 30 days of vacation, flexible working hours and remote work
- Modern office (incl. roof terrace)
- On-campus Italian café with barista
- Subsidized canteen as well as beverages and snacks in the office
- TAKE CARE company health management, e.g., free preventive medical check-ups, discounts on fitness offers
- Discounts on cultural events and discounts in various areas, such as mobile communications, technology and sports
Burda is colourful...
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Burda is digital...
Please use our online application form to apply!
Did we arouse your interest? We are looking forward to your compelling application, designating your earliest possible date of entry and your expected salary. Please apply via https://www.burda.com/en/career/