Mobile App Developer for Bunte.de at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
Hubert Burda Media Holding KG
Through reliable and solution-oriented content, we at BurdaForward help people in Germany to live a better life. With our leading publishing brands Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout and the latest technology, we inspire almost 70 percent of all Internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force in public debate - also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
- You´re responsible for the development of a new platform-model based product based on the Bunte.de App
- You´ll engineer and design software components in close collaboration with UX, Design, Product Management and of course your co-developers in a cross functional team
- You´ll be working on products and not on projects
- Our goal is to create products that work and are at the same time fun to use, therefore we are doing a lot of user tests (e.g. A/B-Testings) where you´ll support our Product Owners
- Stability and performance are the basis of our products
What we would expect from you...
- You have experience in the development of mobile apps with agile development processes
- You have good knowledge in developing hybrid applications using Flutter, with at least 2 years of experience
- You have a high willingness to learn and are enthusiastic about new technologies and tools
- You like to take responsibility and commitment for the products and services you are developing
- You´re passionate, have strong problem-solving skills and performance and quality are important for you
- You´re interested in sharing your knowledge with colleagues and help developing their skill-set
- You can speak and write in English fluently and enjoy working in an international environment
What we can offer you...
- You create the BurdaForward brand world with content, services and products that make our more than 40 million users happy
- We love entrepreneurship! That's why we support new business ideas financially and make it possible for you to build your own start-up
- You can expect an open, dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and cooperative team colleagues with lots of good ideas
- Every life is different! We offer you flexible working hours and a flexible work location and as well a subsidy for daycare or kindergarten
- At BurdaForward you can get involved: in cooperation with our parent company, we have launched the PlanetForward sustainability initiative, with which we invite every business unit, every function - from HR to our start-up system - and every employee regardless of job title to make our internal and external activities more sustainable and regenerative.
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful...
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Burda is digital...
Please use our online application form to apply!
Did we arouse your interest? We are looking forward to your compelling application, designating your earliest possible date of entry and your expected salary. Please apply via https://www.burda.com/en/career/