Senior Product Designer
- Establish Product Requirements
- Surface lean solutions in a complex technical landscape
- Define minimal valuable product features and initial evolution of the feature
- Advocate for iterations based on customer feedback and research
- Leading varieties of research in order to understand user and stakeholders' needs.
- Leverage evidence to inform and shape the user experience, to connect teammates with user needs, and to design solutions that will address user and business needs.
- Design workflows and other solutions that solve user problems and enable them to accomplish tasks in Hyperscience effectively.
- Build prototypes, run tests, and iterate with users in order to reduce risk and ship products that solve real problems.
- Demonstrate curiosity and understanding of the broader context that surrounds Hyperscience users: the organizations they work for, the problems they are trying to solve, and the automation industry at large.
- Maintain sufficient expertise in the technical underpinnings of Hyperscience to collaborate with a team of PMs and Engineers.
- Maintain a vocabulary of effective user interface patterns and practices for enterprise software.
- Engage the full team in the design process so that design work is aligned to business needs and is technically feasible.
- 4+ years experience in Product Design for enterprise-grade applications or services, with a portfolio/ work samples demonstrating this experience
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Proficiency in UI design and prototyping tools, e.g. Figma
- Familiarity with Design Systems: adherence, contribution, governance
- Comfort collaborating with Engineers and PMs to understand tradeoffs between effort and value.
- Strong written and oral communication in standard business English.