Hybrid Cloud Master Solution Architect
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Master Solution Architect, you will conceptualize, develop, communicate, and propose solutions that will drive our growth and lead directly to top and bottom-line results. You will work with Federal clients in both a long-lead and tactical capacity to help solve their critical needs and challenges.
- You will help to define client requirements for solutions including services, products, technologies, and capabilities which encompass both IT and non-IT related engineering and scientific disciplines.
- These solutions may require hardware, software, networking, cloud architectures, Federal Civilian, DoD, Intel, or other specialized domain knowledge to design, develop, and support our federal clients.
- You will work on a broad set of challenging proposals to assist teams in delivering the winning combination of technical responses to requirements, with language that addresses the requirements in a clear and concise fashion and that is score-able by government and other evaluation teams.
- In partnership with others, you will define total systems design and technology maturity constraints in accordance with mission requirements, develop system element architecture and design and interface definitions, define system implementation approaches and operational concepts.
- You may be called upon to develop models and architectural guidelines for current and future system development, and provide technical direction related to the implementation of system architecture by other staff.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise