Data Management Celonis Data Engineer
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Provide senior level functional data management support to include the effective execution of Master Data Management, Master Mata Maintenance and Data Governance practices and techniques.
- Design, recommend and implement data security model and access control mechanisms and processes. Design and implement data archiving capabilities across multiple platforms.
- Support the Celonis implementation and post-production tasks, support functionality design, planning and implementation.
- Develop business process dashboards and reports from source data, identify as-is processes and present output to stakeholders.
- Design and configure Celonis applicationas required from functional perspective.
- Analyze source data,identify inconsistencies, and recommend process improvements based on SAP standards
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ten (10) or more years of SAP experience.
Desired experience within ERP/SAP in at least two (2) or more of the following listed below:
- SAP T-Codes, Applications, and Tools; BI (including BW, BODS, BAPI); Data Archiving; Data Migration; Data Conversion and Data Loads; Data Distribution; Data Maintenance; Data Governance; Data Analysis; Data Extracts and Reporting; Data Mapping; Data Validation; Data Reconciliation; and Data Refreshes and Upgrades.
- Provide Celonis functional support and subject matter expertise.
- Desired experience with Relational and Object-Oriented Databases, various Programming Languages (e.g. JAVA, SQL, C, C+, …), various Data Management Tools (e.g. MDG, Attunity Gold Client Software, SAP Archiving, Oracle, Informatica, …), various Data Modelling Tools (e.g. ERWIN, SAFYR, SADIE), various Data Reporting Tools (e.g. Cognos, Crystal Reports, SAS, …), various SAP Tools, Configuration and Release Management Tools (e.g. Dimensions, HEAT, QC).
- Must be clearable.
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years Data Management experience.
- Experience in post go-live production support and break/fix.
- Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills.