Product Manager, Planning & Forecasting, Envizi ESG Suite
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be a key member of the IBM Envizi product management team responsible for Planning & Forecasting, which leverages IBM Planning Analytics software technology.
You will be responsible for:
- Being seen as a subject matter expert in Planning Analytics and TM1 to customers and colleagues
- Technically proficient in working with data integration tools and building data models/cubes in PA to build and support Envizi’s Planning & Forecasting capabilities.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in Planning Analytics, Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW), and associated technologies.
- Interface with Product Development regarding specific product related issues, suggest improvements, participate in new version review etc.
- Develop Envizi + PA product packaging and pricing.
- Support sales enablement activities, including:
- Create demo assets
- Support technical demonstrations
- Scoping and pricing deals
- POC implementations
- L&D asset creation
- Identifying new sustainability use-cases that can be addressed with Envizi and Planning Analytics.
- Own and continue to develop Envizi’s standard integration with Planning Analytics and the related data model.
Work closely with ecosystem to promote high value use-cases addressed with Envizi and PA.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Track record in Product Management best practices including, market analysis, customer requirements gathering, product strategy and vision development, epic definition, agile product delivery best practices, and customer delivery and support.
- Demonstrated experience in Planning Analytics, TM1 design and delivery/implementation.
- Full project lifecycle experience of Planning/Cognos – Initiation/Design through to Go Live.
- Experience of delivering solutions for Budgeting, Forecasting, Analysis, Scorecarding and Management Reporting.
- Proven ability to translate business and technical requirements into solution architecture design, documentation, and best practices.
- Experienced in data engineering and basic data science methodologies.
- Experience in working in a team environment to deliver assignments/projects.
- Good communication skills to articulate challenges and solutions in a client environment.
- Experience engaging with customers on solving technical challenges.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise