At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are in search of a highly motivated and skilled Reliability Engineer to join our product management team, responsible for the management and creation of content libraries and related solution, with a primary focus on Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) along with risk identification and mitigation activities.
As a Product Manager for Maximo Reliability Strategy Library (content), your mission is to empower Reliability Engineers and Managers of reliability programs to excel in their roles. You will possess a deep understanding of their needs, concerns, and aspirations, and leverage your industry, domain expertise and innovative thinking to deliver an exceptional experience that will enhance their effectiveness and productivity while achieving significant results for their organizations.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in reliability principles, meticulous attention to details, and proficiency in data management with abilities to work in a cross functional dynamic environment.
Content Library Management: Oversee the organization and storage of content, with a primary focused on FMEAs and mitigation strategies, ensuring adherence to standards and version control.
• FMEA / PM Content Creation: Expending existing content through collaboration with customers, partners, and multiple industry stakeholders.
• Performance Metrics: Develop and track key performance indicators related to content library management such as content accuracy, completeness, expansion, as well as usage metrics.
• Technology Innovation: Work with cross function teams to expand cloud service technology for content control and management. Additionally, collaborate with cross functional teams to drive advancements in applying FMEA methods and content to advance machine learning and foundational model applications.
• Marketing, Sales and Customer Success: Word directly with go to market, sales teams and customers to enable both customer and product success
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excel in creating, developing, and managing FMEA and Preventive Maintenance (PM) Libraries. You will collaborate effectively with subject matter experts, customer and partner engineering teams, industry consortiums, and other stakeholders to create comprehensive FMEA and mitigation strategies across multiple industries.
- Demonstrate deep applied knowledge and application of standards such as ISO14224, JA1011, and JA 1012, as well as practices like RCM II And RCM III. You ensure consistent terminology and uniformity in library for easy reuse and customer delight.
- Possess extensive field experience in reliability centered maintenance, FMEA and other asset intensive technologies. Proficiently used one or more of the reliability solutions for example, SAP Asset Strategies, ABB Asset Suite, Bentley Nevada ARMs Reliability, Aspen Tech Mtell, GE Digital Asset Strategy, Reliasoft RCM++. Developing and or scaling content libraries using these tools is a plus.
- Be skilled in scripting languages and business intelligence tools for data mining, transformation, quality control and reporting.
- Understand or have been exposed to content progression models and monetization strategies.
- Practice product management and excel in the role of product owner. You actively participate in design-led processes, craft compelling stories, develop and prioritize requirements and translate into clearly articulated user stories.
- Collaborate effectively with user personas and clients to gain insights into motivations and desired outcomes.
- Be a team player and leader, actively seeking opportunities to collaborate, and fostering a team-oriented approach.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, adopt to changes and be an inspiration to others.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred one or more of the following:
• Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) with the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP)
• Certified Reliability Leader(CRL) with Uptime Elements
• Other related certifications