Senior Go To Market (GTM) Specialist - Artificial Intelligence
IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Senior Go To Market (GTM) specialist, GenAI
In this role you will be responsible for defining, building, and deploying targeted GenAI strategies and governance models to accelerate customer adoption of GenAI services and solutions (cross vendor stack including IBM) across industry verticals. You will be working with several GenAI model producers and Industry teams around developing joint-GTM plans, customer engagements, internal/external evangelism, and developing demos and proof-of-concepts of GenAI end applications / use cases with Large models.
Key job responsibilities
You will have the hands-on opportunity to define GTM strategies for GenAI strategy and governance and lead cross-functional initiatives to drive adoption, expand existing markets and identify new opportunities. Activities include opportunity identification, opportunity pipeline build, working with customers and account teams to understand technical requirements for proof-of-concepts and demos, driving industry thought leadership, supporting account teams in GenAI pursuits (cross industry) and delivering quick demos in the areas of GenAI leveraging appropriate technology stack and Large models as demanded by the customer context.
As the ideal candidate, you possess a business and technology background (AI/Machine Learning) that enables you to lead and drive GenAI engagements / pursuits with cross industry customers. You have domain expertise in GenAI and key AI/ML use cases. You have the technical depth to articulate the nuances of GenAI and how it could be applied in a specific situation including the governance aspects to different stake holders within our customer’s organization. In addition, you have a good understanding of the GenAI market trends, ecosystem, opportunities and are passionate about market development and evangelism. You will need to be adept at interacting, communicating, and partnering with industry/account team and cross domain specialists, solution architects, data scientists and externally with customers and 3rd party eco system partners.
You will drive the development of GTM plan for building and scaling GenAI solutions (cross stack), interact with customers directly to understand their business problems, and work with our solution developers and architects to help them define and implement scalable GenAI solutions to solve them. You will also work closely with our account teams and product teams to drive POC and solution implementations. You will also look for patterns and trends that can be broadly applied across industry segment / set of customers that can help accelerate innovation and deliver business value.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years of experience with technical business development, sales, program/product management and significant time with AI/ML tech.
- Experience developing strategies that influence decisions at the organization / BU level.
- Experience managing programs across functional teams and willingness to lead by example.
- 5+ years of industry experience with GenAI/LLM in a business development, GTM capacity.
- Experience influencing and negotiating with customers, up to C-suite or VP level.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good working knowledge (hands-on) in Machine learning, Deep Learning, Foundation Models / Large Language Models/ Generative AI across various popular tech stacks (e.g., AWS, Microsoft, Google, OpenAI, IBM).
- Overall minimum 10+ years of experience in AI / Machine Learning space.
- Good exposure (practical) to model governance and security will be a plus.