Software QA engineer
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- We are seeking a QA/Test Developer to join our team at the Silicon Valley office for Watson Orchestrate, Cloud Pak for Business Automation and FileNet Content Manager. Have you heard about Watson Orchestrate and IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation? In this role, you will have the chance to get familiar with a comprehensive software solution designed to streamline and enhance business processes, automate repetitive tasks, and improve operational efficiency for organizations. It leverages IBM’s expertise in AI, machine learning, and cloud technologies to enable businesses to transform their workflows, reduce manual efforts, and deliver better customer experiences. You will be responsible for design, development, coding, testing, automating, debugging, and maintenance of software code for enterprise business applications.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expert in system integration tests and STLC
- Versatile in test automation frameworks, building and running automation tests
- 3+ years of experience in Python, REST, Java, Selenium
- Basic experience with generative AI and machine learning
- Experience on agile software development
- Experience on micro-service architecture and integration
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with performance profiling and benchmarking.
- Exposure to building machine learning and deep learning models.
- Experience with containerized environments (Docker/K8S/Openshift above all) is a plus.
- Experience with cloud environments is a plus.