SAP QA/Test Requirements Analyst
A career in IBM Consulting is rooted by long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe.
You’ll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaningful change for your clients is enabled by our strategic partner ecosystem and our robust technology platforms across the IBM portfolio; including Software and Red Hat.
Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you’ll be encouraged to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resulting in ground breaking impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centers on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Thorough understanding of ERP in one or more SAP functional/module areas.
• Must be able to clear a DoD clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Advanced experience in QA/Test and Requirements Traceability
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test, implementation, and post-production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting various SAP modules, such as ECC, BW, SCM, SRM in a Tier 3 environment
- Ability to support all Quality Assurance, test management, administration and metrics duties
- Ability to Review and load test plans into test tracking tool to validate functionality and requirements
- Ability to Review design and technical packages to ensure quality and the proper processes are followed
- Ability to translate requirements / user stories into in-depth test cases.
- Federal / DoD experience