A career in IBM Consulting is rooted by long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe.
Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you’ll be encouraged to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative. Our culture of evolution and empathy centers on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will work on product development that help to integrate strategy, process, technology, and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value. You can take advantage of opportunities to master new skills, work across different disciplines, move into new challenges and develop a robust understanding of different industries.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development of solutions and ensure their evolution in accordance with established quotes;
- Contribute to the corrective and preventive maintenance of applications while respecting incident management processes;
- Interact with the different teams of the company and the development lifecycle;
- Write effective tests to ensure the stability of the application;
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have basic knowledge and exposure to Python
- Knowledge on Java, React, Vue.JS
- Knowledge working with servers, applications and databases
- Knowledge on one or more of cloud technologies AWS/IBM/Google/Azure
- Familiarity with APIs
- Basic knowledge of operating systems and how they work (i.e. Operating systems courses); Container technologies; Internet Services; and/or Managed Services
- Clear credit check is a requirement for this role
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise