Full-Stack Software Engineer (TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly)
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Seeking a talented, versatile full-stack software engineer with US Government Top Secret/SCI security clearance and Full Scope Polygraph. The Software Engineer will be part of a small agile team building a data pipeline, AI/ML-based analytics capabilities, and user interface capabilities for US Government customers. The team is fast-paced, collaborative, and cohesive, and depends on team members to communicate openly and to design solutions and deliver quality code on a regular, aggressive clip.
The Software Engineer will be a hands-on software developer who will design, develop, integrate, test, and deploy software using a combination of custom, open source, and off-the-shelf (GOTS/COTS) software packages and a variety of data types (structured, unstructured, non-text).
The Software Engineer will work as part of an Agile scrum team to analyze business requirements and translate them into technical tasks. They will enhance software functionality based on rapidly evolving mission needs and technology opportunities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• REQUIRED ON DAY 1: Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance + Full Scope Polygraph
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with the following Python, Node.js, and Git
• Demonstrated experience with Agile software development and Scrum
• Demonstrated experience deploying software to US Government secure enterprise environments
• Demonstrated experience with continuous integration/continuous development (Git CI/CD, Gitlab CI/CD)
• Strong teamwork, problem-solving, critical thinking, and analysis skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with major US Government enterprise applications
- Experience working with Docker